Each student can use whatever set of colours they prefer or already have, between acrylics, gouache or oil paints.
- Color set (either acrylics, oil or gouache): primary colors+black and white. Extra useful colors: yellow ochre, sap green, payne’s grey, burnt umber.
- Canvas paper block for color testing and sketches
- Canvas cardboards, 20×30 or smaller.
- Sketching paper + 4B/soft pencil
- Paper towels or scrap fabric for brush cleaning
- Brushes, a range of sizes, the round firm ones with bristles are the easier to use
For any questions or doubts about materials you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org