Morpho Anatomy: Muscle and Function (Recordings Only)
with G Caruso
Learn how muscles define form during this anatomy drawing workshop.
Morphology is the term used to refer to the visible form of muscular anatomy. When we study anatomy as artists we focus on those muscle groups that define the shape and form of the body. During this workshop we learn all of them!
The great magic of understanding how muscles are organized and behave allows you to approach your figure drawing with confidence and achieve better results.
- The main muscle groups of torso and limbs
- Learning how muscle behave and change shape
- Connect muscles to their origin insertions and joints
G Caruso has developed over the years a practical and essential vocabulary that can be useful for every artist regardless of their level. Discover the essentials of morphology for artists and understand the human machine on paper.
Our Online Workshop Format:
- Finish exercises or practice at your own pace, at home, outside of class time.
- Receive individual feedback on your completed work and exchange comments and questions with the instructor and your fellow workshop participants in an encouraging environment.
- Find supplemental material and watch the progress of other participants by visiting the workshop Dropbox folder in between classes.
- Recordings from each week’s livestreaming session are available in case you miss a class or want to review a demo.
Mar 11 – Apr 15, 2021
5 x Weekly Recordings
160 Euro 120 Euro
8 seats available